Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just Because I love You

Hello Lovelies,


I know what you are all thinking, what it's not a Magnolia (hehehehehe) I've only ever coloured up Maggies and  Lil Lolita's - Tickled Pink Stamps but have I adored these images for a long time. 

I thought it was time I gave this gorgeous hAnglar & sTanglar image a home, I coloured her up yonks ago, but I've been playing with my much loved Maggies. I do love to colour and it's nothing for me to sit and colour for hours, I find it relaxing. I now have a nice stash of coloured images sitting around just waiting for new homes. I wish I was like so many of you, making my cards first, then colour the images to match the papers etc. I'm sure I would complete a lot more cards.


Anyways, moving on to my card, I coloured it with a combo of copics & pencils. I've used the sketch by Bev at Wild Orchid Crafts, I love the sketch & I adore their flowers. I'm also entering the following challenges: 


Stamps - hAnglar & sTanglar - image of girl with hearts
Magnolia Love Heart - Valentine Collection 2009 Stempelglede - You are Fabulous (text)
Basic Grey - Just Because (text)
Paper - Designer paper unknown, Cardstock Bazill,
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts & Petaloo
Star Dust Stickles by Ranger, Ribbon - May Arts, Die - MFT, Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Copics - skin E11, 000, 00 & Prismacolor Pencils
Buttons, Twine

Here is a close up of the sentiment

25 comments:

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card!

Christina C. said...

What a fabulous card, Jodie!!! Your coloring is MAGNIFICENT...love everything about this wonderful card!

Kathy said...

Jodie this is absolutely gorgeous!!
The coloring of course is brilliant and I love all your beautiful details! This image is so cute too and I love what you did with the sketch!
Hope all is well with you and yours! Have a great week!
:)Kathy

Judi said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love these images, and you've really made a fabulous job with this one.

Judi x

Debbie said...

Talk about stunning, well this fits the bill 100%..don't know where to begin to say how much I love this card, the doily in the back, the flowers,the twine with the heart everything compliments the other perfectly. Absolutely Gorgeous

Hugs
Debbie

Esther said...

Gorgeous card.
I love it.

x Esther

Renkata said...

OMG Jodie,
this is so pretty and cute image. You have coloured the image so beautifly.
Love the gorgeous layout.

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is really pretty, thank you for joining us at our love theme this week at Just Magnolia/Hanglar and Stanglar, big hugs love Pops x x x

dolcreations said...

Oh Jodi...I love when you post a card! I always know I am definetly in for a treat! I love your colouring and your expert eye for colour! Oh those colours work so well together...beautiful creation!

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful, wish I could colour like you x

heidy said...

Hi Jodie,this is so gorgeous!!!
Hugs Heidy

Jane said...

WOW! this is stunning Jodie! gorgeous colours and details and stunning colouring! hugs, Jane x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and so very cute. Love it. Edna

Kelly Schelske said...

This is just gorgeous Jodie!

Cami said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Jodie! I love H&S images and I'm happy to see you make a card with them. Your coloring is gorgeous. Great layout and choice of DPs. I hope I'll be seeing more of these H&S images!
Hugs, Cami

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. Nice colouring.

Hugs Astrid.

Sharon Caudle said...

Girl, your work is always amazing! Gorgeous card! Your coloring is over the top fabulous and love all your amazing details! Stunning!
hugs, Sharon

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

This is fantastic, just love it
Love Jenni

Sharon said...

WOW Just gorgeous Jodie. I wish I could have a stash of coloured images but I just have to pick my papers before I colour :)

Sharon x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Kylie said...

Gorgeous! Love the shading and yes I love these too. Good to see you in blog land again Jodie. Hope you're well.

Hugs, Kylie ox

Monique said...

Wow. Your card is beautifull Jodie !

Hugs Monique

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Gorgeous!!!!! I reckon you could make a stick figure look AMAZING - but give you a cute stamp and you become an incredible artist!!! Just gorgeous my friend!!!
Hope you are doing OK - soo great to see you creating!
xXx

cabio's craft corner said...

Amazing coloring Jodie and gorgeous creation :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Only By His Grace said...

Oh my!!! your card is adorable Jodie.
I love to see your creations. They are always so colorful. your coloring on this one is sensational.
Love the red.
Hugs maz

Related Posts with Thumbnails