Thursday, October 8, 2009

WCMD Magnolia-licious Challenge WCMD09F

Hello Everyone,

World Card Making Day was celebrated on Saturday October 3. Magnolia-licious hosted a challenge over on Splitcoast Stampers forum. Suzanne Dean hosted the challenge . Suzanne is the  Head Designer for Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog and Suzanne's personal blog Scrap Bitz is amazing. I love to visit Suzanne's Blog and drool over her wonderful projects. I've learnt so much from Suzanne's Copic Tutorials & Videos.

The Challenge was to make a Holiday Ornament. I decided to play along at the last minute and lucky for me I won a prize. Wow, I am so excited, 3 stamps of my choice from Magnolia-licious Store. It was great to participate in an International Event. Thanks to Suzanne Dean and Diana Crick (Store  Owner) for your time and generosity. If you would like to see all the wonderful projects entered for this Challenge,  visit Splitcoast Stampers Gallery



Tilda with Heart Ornament
Coloured with Copics & Airbrush
Ornament cut with Cricut - Joys of the Season
Branch punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles - Golden Rod and Diamond
Ribbon from stash
Bow Easy

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I love this Jodie it's gorgeous and really has that Christmas feel to it! Wouldn't you just love a Magnolia Christmas Tree! I guess I should start preparing and stop hiding the fact that it's coming, hahaha. Amazing colouring as always you have blown me away Jodie xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Yep agree with Kellie. This is gorgeous. Fantastic colouring and beautiful creation.
mwah
Trace

Mandy said...

Hi Jodie, this is really gorgeous hun, this little Tilda is adorable but then again aren't they all?
Your blog is fab hun you make some really beautiful creations
hugs Mandy xx

Kerry D-C said...

This is GORGEOUS!! So glad that you won a prize for it!

stephanne said...

Geez woman, the Prize Every Time Girl, that's you. Gorgeous, as are the rest of your works!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails