Sunday, March 21, 2010

Winner - Magnolia Down Under Blog Hop Candy Winner

Hello Everyone,


Wow, what a wonderful response to Magnolia Down Under Challenges 1st Blogaversary, thank you so much for joining us, I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

The winner of my Blog Candy is
LUCKY - 13
Danielle of Canada
Paper Inspirations by Danielle
Congratulations, please email me with your details & postal address so I can post out your goodies.


Sketch Challenge
It's not my turn this week, but I hope you will join the Challenge, we have a new sponsor, and who doesn't love flowers - I am Roses, they have some gorgeous flowers in so many colours. Stop by the blog here for more information and to see all last weeks Birthday Blog Hop Candy Winners and see this weeks DT's amazing creations.

Again thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments, they mean so much. I have not been around much the last week or so, we have had a medical emergency in the family and I hope things will settle down soon. Big hugs to you all.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hi Jodie!
Wow - I guess I really was Lucky 13!! Thank you SO much - I can't believe I've won!
Hugs, Danielle

Related Posts with Thumbnails