Sunday, April 18, 2010

Magnolia Fairytale Collection - 2nd pre-order

Hurry Tickled Pink Stamps has just listed a  2nd pre-order for the most amazingingly adorable super popular new Magnolia FairyTale Collection, if you missed on the first then hurry, before Kellie sells out again and still on sale 15% off stamps. Also on offer, another selection of magical papers from the collection, these will arrive with the 2nd delivery date. Check it all out HERE

Coming soon will be NEW Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, Charms and Stamps, Stamps and MORE Stamps!
Happy stamping, hugs Jodie

1 comment:

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweetie, I read your comment on my blog and I had to come and THANK YOU!!! You are so uplifting. THANK YOU!!!! I am so pround to be able to design next to you on this team as I have to tell you that you are one of my favorite designers!
big hugs, Janiel

Related Posts with Thumbnails