Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Magnolia Wedding Collection - Pre-Order

and with so many of Magnolia's Collections, they can be used for many other occasions.
More sneak peaks coming over the next few days.

I'm tickled pink, Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps has just listed Magnolia's New Wedding Collection for pre-order with 10% off, hurry they will sell out quickly, but if you're not in a hurry she will have a 2nd pre-order including the much sort after Magnolia Ink #4 soon.

Also Kellie is in the process of adding more Flourish with a Bling, Paper Doilies and MANY more, so tonight is the night for online shopping!

12 comments:

Kimba-Slydog said...

Oh wow, this is so cute!!! I wish a friend of mine would marry. The collection is wondeful and your card so stunning.

Hugs,
Nicole

Kylie said...

Oh Jodie, she is absolutely gorgeous! I love your colouring - it is just so perfect! I love your card Hun,
Take care,
Kylie :)

DonnaMundinger said...

What a sweet collection. I must check it out! xxD

dolcreations said...

Oh Jodie your colouring is just out of this world with those copics! I just love the shade of pinks that you use...beautiful Jodie Beautiful!

heidy said...

Hi Jodie,what can I say,Beautiful~!!!
Big Hugs Heidy

Loz said...

Here she is again but in pink! This is gorgeous! great flowers and the punched lace is great! Really stunning, enjoy the rest of your weekend ♥

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, Jodie! This is just scrump-dilly-icious! I love how you've pulled this card together with the flowers, the punched border and that gorgeous bow! Awesome work...
Hugs,
Barb

Kathy said...

Another gorgeous card with the new stamps Jodie! I was thinking I probably wouldn't get any of them right away but your making it hard!! LOL Love the colors and the glitter on her dress is gorgeous!
:)Kathy

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a sweet image, gorgeous card Jodie!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Jodie,this is amazing. Total perfection. Hugs Jackie

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness this is so gorgeous, I love the soft pinks!
Hugs, Christine

Patti Jo said...

All of your cards are just amazing! Just love your style from your coloring to your papers choice to your embellishments! Gorgeous work Jodie! Love seeing what you create!

Related Posts with Thumbnails