Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fairydust Tilda - Doohickey Dies

Magnolia's new Doohickey Leaf (from the Leaf & Swirl)
Fairydust Tilda

Hello Stampers, I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week. I have at last caught up on all my DT commitments and now have time to play with some of the Fairytale stamps and with Magnolia's new Doohickey dies (available from Tickled Pink Stamps) until now. The fabulously creative Pam from Expressions with Heart inspired me, she has been playing with the new dies, take a look at this  stunning creation, using all the Doohickey dies, thanks Pam, I hope you will stop by and have a look at her beautiful blog.

Magnolia's new Doohickey Tilda Lace and matching tag (Vintage Tag)

I coloured up Fairydust Tilda, I love her to bits, she looks to me she could be blowing fairydust or even kisses, and in this case I have her blowing both, I've added some tiny hearts. My Sister-law has been having a bit of a hard time of late and I thought this might be a nice card to send to cheer her up a little, hope she likes it. I dusted off my Prismacolor pencils, I haven't used them in years, as you can see I need lots more practice, but I am sure she will still love this. I have used the Doohickey leaves, sponging them with distress ink. Then on the inside I've used Tilda Lace (border) to make a pocket to hold the matching tag (Vintage Tag). The gorgeous tassle & Doohickey Dies are available from Tickled Pink Stamps. I've written a little note on the back of the tag.


Magnolia Stamps: Fairydust Tilda - Fairytale Collection
Doohickey Dies - Vintage Tag, Tilda Lace, Leaf & Swirls

Sentiment stamps - Tim Holtz and Hero Arts, CC Designs
Paper/Cardstock: Kaisercraft - Child's Play Collection
Embellishments: Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts, Ribbon – May Arts, Stickles: Star Dust
Colouring: Copic Markers Skin E11,00,000,R20, Prismacolor Pencils
Cricut Expression Die Cutting Machine - Wild Card Cartridge (Card shape).
Charms, Tassle, Magnolia Stamps & Doohickey Dies all from Tickled Pink Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have more for you throughout the week.
hugs Jodie

38 comments:

Gry-Beate said...

Just love youre round card!! And youre colouring is amazing!!

;0)Gry-Beate

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW Jodie this is gorgeous!! I love what you have done with the doo hickeys.
Kristy xx

Mandy said...

Oh wow hun, another stunning card Jodie, it's so pretty and girly, love it. What are you on about needing practice with your Prismas your colouring is perfect and the design is fabulous
hugs Mandy xx

heidy said...

Jodie,I dont know what to say,Im speakless,This is so gorgeous!!!
Big hugs Heidy

hellerlittle said...

oh Jodie... your Sis-law can be very happy to get you.... I´m sure she is smiling when she´s getting your card - she would love it like we do !!!!

Hugs hellerlittle

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS, Jodie! I'm sure it will cheer your SIL right up! all of the beautiful feminine details are just breathtaking! xxD

Sue said...

Jodie, it doesn't matter what you color with, it ALWAYS turns out beautiful. This is just so lovely. That color pink throughout is stunning. Your SIL is going to love getting this beauty. The tassel is a nice touch too. FABULOUS!

Hugs
Sue

vena7 said...

Wspaniala..przepiękna karteczka .Robisz same cudnosci.

Barb Hardeman said...

Awesome, awesome creation, Jodie. This is just so gorgeous and beautiful use of the new Doohickie dies (which I don't own YET) I belive your SIL will be much cheered by this stunning card made with so much love...hugs...Barb

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jodie! I still haven't used this Tilda and here I am ordering more new ones... crazy...stamping disease! lol Love what you did with the dies...so inspiring. Awesome shape card!!! TFS!
Pam Going Postal

Janie Printz said...

Oh Jodie this card is absolutely gorgeous. Love the shaped card & am soooooo loving those wonderful DooHickies ... Gotta thave them !!!
I just plain LOVE this card !!!
Hugs, Janie

Renkata said...

Hi Jodie,
Tilda is sweet, but your card inside is gorgeous. very beautifly done.

Debbie said...

This is just stunning

dolcreations said...

You have wowed again Jodi! You are so darn creative with your cards. Absolutely coloured to perfect, and your layout is so beautiful!

Lia said...

Hi Jodie,
Your card is such a amzing card I love the round card , the stamps are sweet too
hugs Lia

Andrea C said...

wow this is so super classy and sweet and gorgeous, gush gush gush xx

Karina said...

This is such a loooooovely card, Jodie!! I love all your artwork. So I will come back from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

OMG...this is stunning! So pretty and feminine...I luv it!!!

xoxo,
Lori

Cami said...

STUNNING card Jodie! This will definitely bring a big smile to your SIL's face. Love the scallop circle card shape, the beautiful flowers, and of course your coloring. I would love to make a card like this! Hugs, Cami

Eulanda said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the Doohickey dies. Perfect name too. LOL!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Jodie, I just drool all over my screen every time I visit your blog!!! This is breathtaking! I love your coloring, and you already know what a fiend I am for shaped cards! LOL! This card is nothing short of amazing! I love it!!!
hugs!
Sharon

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Jodie! I just received my Doohickey dies, they're awesome!

Mary Lou said...

MY WORD Jodie~~this is AWESOME!!! I am speechless:))
I love it all---ooo now I want the Maggie Doohickey's --you sold me girl LOL
Blessings

Loz said...

This is so gorgeous Jodie, I'm sure she'll love it! ♥

Alberto said...

hi Jodie!
This card is adorable, the back is wonder!

Hugs, Shake

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow, this shape card is stunning both the front and inside. Everything is gorgeous here :o)
Hugs,
Canioo

Kellie said...

WOW this is absolutely AMAZING! Your colouring is gorgeous as always and the use of the magnolia dies is AWESOME, love it!
Hugs Kel xx

Esther said...

How sweet is this card again.
Gorgeous colors and details.

Hugs esther

Christina C. said...

Oh, wow, Jodie...it just can't get any cuter than this! What a brilliant creation...absolutely stunning!

Sharon said...

WOW Jodie, I love this card! So pretty and feminine - Just Beautiful :)

Sharon x

Regina said...

WOW Jodie!!! this is absolutely AMAZING! Your colouring is so gorgeous and you ever have a special touch that make your work so wonderful.
Have a wonderful weekend
Regina

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

JODIE JODIE JODIE! How many times have o told you stop making me drool over here lol!!! You did it again lol!!Love the sketch very clever on the dies.Too darn cute all of it.AS ALWAYS AND ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!RubyM:)

linda said...

Stunning, simply stunning!!!!!!!

Imke said...

Jodie, this is absolutely amazing. I like the circle card and your coloring is brilliant. Very, very sweet !

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just drop dead GORGEOUS girl - WOW - I'm drooling!!!!!!! Sorry - not a great mental picture - LOL
xXx

Iris Wiechmann said...

Awwww Jodie this is stunningly beautiful!!!! All the details, the card shape and the use if the new Magnolia Doo Hickeys...just perfect!

Hugs,
Iris

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Absolutely awesome Jodie, takes my breath away
Jenni

Jodi said...

Oh My!! This is just GORGEOUS!! How adorable and so pretty!! Very cute and sweet!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails