Friday, October 2, 2009

I won Magnolia-licious Highlites September Challenge

MagTag
I won the Magnolia-licious Highlites September Challenge.
The challenge was to make this fabulous project
"Accordian Mini-File"
created by the very talented Valerie Stangle

The prize was chosen by random draw & I was the very lucky winner.
Thank you to the Design Team for such wonderful inspiration, I had so much fun making this fabulous project.

A HUGE thank you to Diana Crick for the generous donation
Prize $25.00 Gift Certificate to spend at her Magnolia-licious Store
LARGEST SELECTION OF MAGNOLIA STAMPS IN NORTH AMERICA

3 comments:

Kellie said...

whoooooo hooooooo congratulations, so well deserved! xx

Sharon Caudle said...

WOOHOO!!! Way to go Jodie!!! LOVE your accordian file folder and so happy you won! Have fun with your gift certificate!!! hugs!

stephanne said...

YES!!!! You have a Blogger thingy now? Or did you have one before and I just am not logical enough to find it? I LOVED this creation, as did everyone, I see!! Because it won both the challenges, way to go!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails