Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess Kristy

PinkPearl- fairy princess
Happy Birthday
Princess Kristy
wishing you a day
full of 
surprises,
and I hope
all your wishes & dreams 
come true. 
Lots of love & best wishes
from the Pink Ladies

I'm sure you have all heard of our Pink Lady Princess Kristy from Tickled Pink Stamps, former DT of Magnolia Down Under and runs her own on-line store Delicious Papercrafting plus many other DT positions.
Kristy is turning 29 today hooray

This is the card I sent Kristy, hope she likes it.
I made it for the Tickled Pink Stamps preview of the fabulous new range of Lil Lolita's
and had Kristy in mind when I made it in her favourite colour "PINK".


it's also the Boss Lady Kellie's little Chloe's birthday today
Happy Birthday

now for the Birthday Blog Hop - if you have come from Jessica's blog than you are on the right track, next stop is Kylie C's Blog

Just in case you get lost along the way - this is the order
Kellie, Debbie, Debra, Chantelle, Fran, Jackie, Jessica , Jodie , Kylie C, Kylie K

I hope you have had as much fun as I have hopping from blog to blog to celebrate Princess Kristy's Surprise Party, I hope you will visit her and leave her some birthday wishes.
Hugs Jodie xx

16 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Completely gorgeous card, your colouring is wonderful. Kim

Christine Riley said...

Wow, this is so cute! I love the pinks and I love those papers. Super cute image too!
Hugs, Christine

Tracey Feeger said...

What a wonderful card. Bet she loved it better IRL. Love the little birthday banner for Chloe too.
mwah
Trace

Kylie said...

Gorgeous pink card. Perfect for the Princess Kristy. I don't want to leave here and go to my blog as I'm enjoying the music!!

Hugs, Kylie ox

DonnaMundinger said...

This is such a fun hop, Jodie! I finally managed to join in on some Tickled Pink Challenges. What fun! Thanks to turning me on to such a lovely group. xxD

Anonymous said...

love this card sooo pretty and love the music hehe
hugs
xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE how you've framed Kristy's photo - sooo darn clever! And who wouldn't LOVE that gorgeous card!!!
And how sweet to include a special birthday wish to Chloe - you really are a sweetheart!
xXx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow wow wow!!! How cool is that pic hehe! I love my card it arrived yesterday and thanks sooo much for the pressie too!!!!
Luv ya
Kristy xx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Wow wow wow!!! How cool is that pic hehe! I love my card it arrived yesterday and thanks sooo much for the pressie too!!!!
Luv ya
Kristy xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh this is so fun!! I love your blinkies Jodi and your card is gorgeous! I love the card you made for Kristy!! All that pink and those flowers with your beautifully colored image rocks!
hugs,
Chris

Eulanda said...

Oooh wow I love this card! Your coloring is just amazing!! And as usual I love your flowers!!

Creative Grammie said...

What a super card! Love the colors, love your designs

Kylie said...

Hi Jodie! What a great touch - the music!! It is fantastic! Gorgeous card too. Kristy will love it!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Deirdre said...

Super super card - love it.

Unknown said...

Very gorgeous card!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Happy Birthday Kristy!

~Ola

Mandy said...

Totally gorgeous Jodie and your colouring is amazing, it's all so pretty
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails