Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exciting News at Magnolia


Today Magnolia has some very exciting news to share with you 
The Magnolia Inspiration blog is having a total makeover.
You won’t want to miss it, so be sure to take a peek!
Inspiration & Christmas Presents !
follow the the link here........


Wow, where has the year gone, only 24 days until Christmas,
I hope you are all enjoying the lead up to Christmas. It's my favourite time of year, I love the parties, decorating the house, shopping for the perfect gift and catching up with family and friends. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe and happy Christmas. Thank you to all my blogging friends for taking the time to visit throughout the year, it really has brightened my day. Sending you all big hugs and Christmas wishes.

Also race on over to Tickled Pink Stamps
Kellie is having a super Christmas sale
With 30% - 50% OFF ALL CHRISTMAS STAMPS.
Better get in quick because once they are GONE they are GONE....

2 comments:

renate50 said...

Hallo Judie, dein Blog-Outfit ist sehr schön weihnachtlich !!! Renate

Sharon said...

Hi Jodie,

Thanks for the link. I really miss your beautiful work but hope you are feeling well. Have a wonderful Christmas :)

Sharon x

Related Posts with Thumbnails