Monday, February 14, 2011

Candy Winner

Happy Valentine's Day Bloggers,

I'm back to announce the winner of my Blog Candy
Ribbon Hair Tilda

and the winner is Lorraine

Lorraine said...
oh wow your card is so beautiful and thankyou for the chance of winning this little cutie my addy is ............................................thankyou xx

Congratulations Lorraine, please email me you address and I will get in the post as soon as you contact me.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving the sweetest comments, I truly appreciate each & every message I've received, I just wish you all could be a winner.

I have some Easter Candy to giveaway next week.

Thanks again, have a great week, hugs Jodie

7 comments:

Larisa said...

Wow!!! Lorraine is really a very lucky girl!! Congratulations!

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Thanks so much Jodie for the fun with your blog candy.. and congrats to Lorraine!! and enjoy your day,
Shaz also in Oz.x

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats Lorraine, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

woohoo thankyou so much Jodie this is great i love the prize and can't wait to use her i have mailed you thanks again xxx

Mina said...

Huge congratulations to Lorraine xxx

Brook said...

Congratulations Lorraine! Have fun coloring that cutie!

Detenish said...

Congrats Lorraine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails