Monday, August 29, 2011

Thank you for being my Rainbow

Hello Everyone,


Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. I've made a quick project this weekend, a tag from the Tim Holtz Alterations collection using some of the my Magnolia stamps from the Sweet Rainbow Collection. You could use this for a bookmark without the bulky flowers but I made it for a friend to send to brighten their day. I love love love the The Rainbow with Clouds stamp and text they always make me smile everytime I use them. The text reads
"Thank you for being my Rainbow on a Cloudy Day".


Magnolia Stamps - Sweet Rainbow Collection
Tilda in Summer Rain
Rainbow with Clouds
Thank You (text)
Magnolia Doohickey Dies
Bon Voyage Foliage, Heart Swirl, Romantic Lace & Scallop Tag


Sentiment - Good Thoughts - Tim Holtz Collection
it reads - "Life is not about waitng for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain".
Tim Holtz embossing folder
I have tucked the Magnolia Scallop tag in behind the sentiment & written a little note to my friend.
I've used Copics and lots of sparkly stickles
(The photos came out a little brighter than they are IRL, the winter days are not my favourite for photographing my projects. )

13 comments:

Renkata said...

Stunning tag Jodie.

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Jodie!

Anonymous said...

Love this tag and I happen to have that stamp, so going to try something similar. Thanks for the idea. Edna

heidy said...

Oh your friend will love this Jodi,it's gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Sarah-Jane said...

What a beautiful creation! So pretty xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute tag & sentiment.

cabio's craft corner said...

I see lots of texture on this tag. They all lay so wonderfully on it and the color scheme is awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cami said...

BEAUTIFUL tag with this cute Tilda! I like how you placed the rainbow over her head, and all the pretty embellies! Colors are so soft and pretty, Jodie!
Hugs, Cami

Sharon Caudle said...

Jodie, how could this not cheer someone up!! I love it! Gorgeous coloring and design!
hugs, Sharon

Kathy said...

Absolutely adorable Jodie!!! What a fabulous little tag to brighten someones day!! I am sure it worked like a charm! The colors are so pretty and the sentiments are perfect!! Love the sweet image too!
Hope all is well!
:)Kathy

Hanna said...

WOW, Jodie! You always amaze me. I just can't get over how talented you are. Your tag is absolutely gorgeous! Love the adorable shade of pink you've chosen for your creation, and the way you've used your stamps is awesome! Love how you've put these two together, it looks perfectly stunning!
Another masterpiece! Lovely.

hugs,
Hanna

Janny said...

Wow what a beautiful tag, lovely flowers and colors.
hugs Janny

Anonymous said...

This tag is so pretty Jodie! Love all the gorgeous details you added like the pink gingham ribbon and sweet clouds. Your coloring is always beautiful! Love it!! hugs, Angela

Related Posts with Thumbnails