Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TOMIC Challenge 19 - Magnolia Forever



Welcome Magnolia Lovers,

It's time for another TOMIC Challenge
(The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge Blog)
Challenge # 19 Magnolia Forever
 We ask you to use a sitting Tilda/Edwin & a Doohickey Die Cut

This week should be a nice easy week for you, there are so many to choose from. Did you know Magnolia are famous for their sitting images. The hardest thing this week, was deciding which adorable image to use and of course I love their Doohickey Dies, I have used 4, it should have been 5 but I forgot to put my leaves on bahahaha. If you would like to be in the random draw to win a fabulous surprise pack from the Magnolia Sweden then start stamping, you have until next Saturday to be in the running.

Magnolia Stamp Tilda with Butterfly Jeans - Butterfly Dreams
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - Angel Wing, Tilda Lace Die (Border), Scalloped Tag, Butterfly Swirl
Magnolia Designer Paper - Turquoise Plaid
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Friendship Text - Kaisercraft
Colouring - Copics

I hope you will stop by to visit the other Magnolia Design Team, they have made some amazing creations with lots of inspiration and it gives you a chance to play with your adorable Maggies.

Looking for Magnolia Stamps and other wonderful crafting goodies, stop by Kellie's Tickled Pink Stamps, her prices and service are fabulous.

10 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Jodi an other gorgeous card!
Hope your ok!
Hugs heidy

applejack cards by sue said...

My goodness this is amazing. I adore these designs and am more than a little sad that I cannot colour the images as well as they deserve. This is really a beautiful card.

Chris said...

So beautiful Jodie, your cards always make me feel happy! I love your colouring and the gorgeous colour scheme too. Big hugs, Chris xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Jodie! Love the pink and blue combination of Tilda is colored perfectly! Gorgeous flower arrangement and love that blue gingham paper! Your cards are always top notch!
hugs, Sharon

Cami said...

Gorgeous card, Jodie! So soft and lovely in pretty pastels. Love how you colored her, the sentiment, and the pretty floral arrangement!
Warm Hugs, Cami

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, I love that beautiful butterfly!

Dena said...

Jodi! WOWZA!!!!!! Your cards are always amazing to look at. Look at that detail!!! Of course your coloring is sooo very top notch too! Love this soft and pretty card! You rock!
Hugs, Dena
P.S. I had to laugh at your sign idea! hahahaha!

Eulanda said...

I love it when you make a card. They`re always so dreamy!! Love those Doohickey`s too and oh my gosh your bracelet on her arm is so super cute! I`ll have to remember that one. Oooh and the ribbon in her hair!! Great details all over the place! Hugs!

Janny said...

What a beautiful card, the coloring, flowers, papers, gorgeous
hugs Janny

Gail said...

One of the sweetest cards I have ever seen. Beautiful! Hugs, Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails