Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cricut Bug Head Apron - Fabric Cutting






Fabric Cutting - First time using my Cricut to cut fabric.

I am such a grub in my craft room, covered in glitter, glue, paint and what ever else I have been working on. I decided to make an apron & what better design to use than my much loved bughead.

Here is my supplies list:
brand new very sticky mat,
new blade
Heat n Bond Ultrahold no-sew by Therm-O-Web (Iron on)
(sewing not required but I preferred to sew just in case of fraying)
Fabric
Sure Cuts a Lot - software

Blade depth 4
Pressure 4
speed 2

fabric tip sheet for the cricut
Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day
Hugs Jodie from Oz

1 comment:

Ladybug said...

Jodie, your Cricut apron is adorable! TFS!

p.s. Just became a follower! Love your blog!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails