Monday, September 28, 2009

I won – Magnolia Down Under

Happy Sunday Everyone,
Wooooo Hoooooo - I won Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 22 
Anything but a card



I am doing the happy dance, wow to win such an amazing prize. I have just discovered Kellie Winnell's wonderful Magnolia Down Under Challenge Blog & can't wait to see what Kellie and her Design Team have instore for the coming months. Congrats to the top 3 Mandy, Debra & Kathrin and to everyone that entered, all the entries were amazing. What an amazing prize, this was donated by Just Scrap & Stamp A huge thank you to Kellie and her Team for the inspiration & encouragement. And again thank you to Just Scrap & Stamp for donating such wonderful goodies.

3 comments:

Norma said...

Jodie, congrats! You do beautiful work. Can't wait to see more of them.

Hugs.
Norma

peggie said...

Congrats on winning the challenge,I love the colors red is my favorite.And thanks for visiting my blog too i appreciate your comment....

Debra James said...

A well deserved win. Congratulations Jodie- your project is amazing. I really Love all the Red paper and colouring-Brilliant.
Cheers and Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails