Thursday, September 24, 2009

King of Our Castle


Masculine Cards are such a challenge for me.
No glitter, flowers or bows, definately a challenge.

This was made for Dad's birthday on 2nd July
Cut file from Donna Mundinger

Cricut Expression
Doodlecharms
Storybook
Grunge Paper by Tim Holtz
Cardstock - Basic Basics
Cuttlebug folders - Diamond in the Rough & Tiny Mosaic

A huge thanks to Donna Mundinger,  I love all her shaped cards 
  Thank you for sharing this file.
Donna is known for her kindess & sharing as much as she is for her creativeness.
Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day
Hugs Jodie from Oz

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey lady I was just visiting and thiss card was one of the "You might also like" at the bottom f the post. I remember seeing this on the mb. You didi such a great job with it! I love the red gray and black combo! So happy the .cut file came in handy! xxD

Related Posts with Thumbnails