Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy 50th


I couldn't decide between an A2 size & 6 x 6 card, so I made both.
I gave my friend the A2 size and kept the other as a sample. I secretly could not part with this being my first Tilda card.

 

This card was made for a lady I work with, we have only worked together for a short time, but we get clicked from day one. I can't believe she is turning 50, she looks like she is still in her early 40's.
Happy Birthday Jo, hope your day is as special as you are.

COPICS - I took the plunge & purchased these copic markers in August, I kept putting them off thinking another fad, these new markers will probably sit keeping all my other markers company that I have not used for years. Wow, how wrong was I, I love them, they are so addictive, I want more. They take time to learn how to blend but worth it. Of course, I could not stop there, I needed some stamps to colour with and I decided to buy the cute adorable Magnolia stamps.

I was lucky to find the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group and love to drool over all the talented members projects and have just started to participate in some of their challenges.

First time using - Copic Markers, Copic Airbrush, Magnolia Stamps & Flower Soft

Magnolia Stamp - Tilda sitting with bow
Copics & Airbrush
Yellow Flower Soft
Heidi Grace Floral Stamps
Front card sentiment - Justrite stamps, inside sentiment - Stamp It
Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart. CS Bazil, PP by Anna Griffith, Silk Ribbon - May Art, Stickles
Scor Pal Envelopebox
http://www.scor-pal.com/envelopes_april/index_files/Page389.htm

Card Liner


Have a wonderful day
Hugs Jodie from Oz

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails