Friday, September 25, 2009

Mini Accordion File


 
 This was made for the following challenges

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog
September 2009 Mini Accordion File
Anything but a card

Scor-Pal Accordian Mini File Tutorial
Magnolia stamp - Kitchen Tilda -Yummy for your Tummy
Recipe Title cut with Cricut (Base Camp), Family button - Little Davis, Border punch -Martha Stewart
I was unable to find the correct size envelope here in Australia so I made them using my Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook) and the tabs were also cut with my Cricut (George) using Design Studio.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day
Hugs Jodie from Oz

6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Jodie! Absolutely gorgeous!

charlene said...

what a darling little holder ! I love the colots

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This card is fabulous! Congrats on winning Magnolia Down Under Challenge 22. THanks for playing and hope to see you back again.
Kristy

Kellie said...

I just absolutely loved this to bits, it's gorgeous! xx

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh here, I came accross this board I find It quite accessible and it has helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and support others like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Later

Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new here. I hit upon this website I find It incredibly helpful & it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & aid other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails