Friday, September 25, 2009

Mini Accordion File


 
 This was made for the following challenges

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog
September 2009 Mini Accordion File
Anything but a card

Scor-Pal Accordian Mini File Tutorial
Magnolia stamp - Kitchen Tilda -Yummy for your Tummy
Recipe Title cut with Cricut (Base Camp), Family button - Little Davis, Border punch -Martha Stewart
I was unable to find the correct size envelope here in Australia so I made them using my Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook) and the tabs were also cut with my Cricut (George) using Design Studio.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day
Hugs Jodie from Oz

6 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Jodie! Absolutely gorgeous!

charlene aka scrappygma said...

what a darling little holder ! I love the colots

Kristy Young said...

This card is fabulous! Congrats on winning Magnolia Down Under Challenge 22. THanks for playing and hope to see you back again.
Kristy

Kellie Winnell said...

I just absolutely loved this to bits, it's gorgeous! xx

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm fresh here, I came accross this board I find It quite accessible and it has helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and support others like its helped me.

Thank You, See You Later

Anonymous said...

Howdy i am new here. I hit upon this website I find It incredibly helpful & it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & aid other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Around.

Related Posts with Thumbnails