Friday, March 2, 2012

Sally the Monkey - Baby Gift Set


OMG
I am loving the new Princes and Princessess Collection.
There is something for everyone.
Babies & Families!!!
Storybook & Medievel Characters!!!
Princes & Princessess!!!

Meet Sally the Monkey
Magnolia's Princes and Princessess Collection
Doohickey - Angel Wings & Vintage Leaves


I was lucky to receive this sweet image Sally the Monkey from Magnolia in my latest DT package. I thought it would be fun to make another gift set, I soooo enjoyed making my Birthday set for Tilda.

I decided to colour Sally the Monkey to look like she is wearing a pink onsie, hope you like it.
 I love the sign she is holding, it comes blank for you to personalise with a name or whatever else you might like, I added new baby as my sentiment.


I tried to get a better angle to show you how half of her is propped up on pop dots to make it look like she is suspended.


Bouncing Baby Buggy
My Time Made Easy Templates by Lauren Meader
A great size to add a baby gift

Debbie P inspired me with her version of this Baby Buggy a while ago, thanks for the inspiration Debbie.

I used Tim Holtz mini paper rosettes for the wheels, giving it a little more support.


Magnolia Supplies
Sally the Monkey - Princes and Princessess Collection
Doohickey Dies - Angel Wings & Vintage Leaves
other stamps - Baby Girl sentiment - LOTV
Tim Holtz Mini Paper Rosettes
Copic Markers
Rhinestones - FWAB
Flowers - WOC
Seam Binding - a gift from the gorgeous Mandy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

There are not enough words to say how beautiful this is! It is so fabulous...LOVE IT SOOO MUCH!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

heidy said...

Wow Jodie,this is gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Esther said...

Such a beautiful pink creations again,gorgeous.
I like the stamp very much.

Hugs Esther

Alba Linea said...

love the things you made very much! looks so enchanting with all that pink and glitter. di ;0)

Trish and Treasure said...

Very pretty, this must have taken ages!!! It's fantastic!
Trish Munro
Gold Coast, Australia

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Jodi, LOVE LOVE LOVE this..... Beautiful projects as always..... LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink monkey!! Very cleaver project..
hope you are doing well dear..
big hugs, Janiel

Related Posts with Thumbnails