Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Monday Everyone,

I am soooooo happy to share my excitement, 
back in January Lucy from Flourish with a Bling
asked me if I would be interested in becoming a Guest DT for them. Of course I jumped at the chance, I love love love all their beautiful embellies.  They are not new to me though, I fell in love with them a long time ago, I use their beautiful flourishes, pearls and rhinestones and have been for sometime. Back when I was a DT for Tickled Pink Stamps the gorgeous Kellie Winnell sent some to me in a wonderful DT pack full of FWAB goodies!!!!!




Desk Set made using the FWAB Grace Flourish & Adhesive Pearls
Magnolia Stamps - Stamping Tilda and Flying Angel Tilda


I made this Stamping Folder to keep my favourite
Magnolia Stamps


side view to show off the beautiful FWAB Pearl Flourish

Baby Girl Set using FWAB Adhesive Silver Rhinestones


 Kaisercraft mannequin using more of the beautiful FWAB Adhesive Silver Rhinestones 


Tilda's Princess Birthday Party - using FWAB new Kate's Corner & more silver rhinestones



Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary - FWAB Grace Pearl Flourish


Happy 70th Birthday - FWAB Chloe Flourish in Antique Gold


Love Tag - FWAB Grace Flourish Pink


Cake Box - FWAB Jasmine Laser Flourish & adhesive pearls in purple (butterfly body)



Summer Photo Frame - FWAB Nicky's Beach Huts - OMG these are so sparkly you really need to see them IRL to appreciate how fabulous they are. 

As you can see I love my bling, most of my projects have either pearls or rhinestones, I find they add that special something.

If you made it to the bottom of my post I thank you.
I know it is a very loooong post, but I wanted to share with you some of FWAB's wonderful products and they have many more fabulous embellies available here with lots of wonderful ideas of how to use them . 

You may have seen some of my projects posted on my blog over the last few weeks, but if not and you want more indepth details, then scroll down to my earlier posts.


A big thank you to Lucy and Maggie from Flourish with a Bling,
I am so honoured be a Guest DT for you.
Have a wonderful week everyone.  

9 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wowJodi congrats and love your last creation ,it's stunning!
Hugs Heidy

Sarah-Jane said...

All stunning creations.
Sarah-Jane xx

Dena said...

So many gorgeous things Jodi! What a crafter you are!!!!!! Love your little stamper project, how cute is that?!!!! The stroller is amazing and everything else is also. Beautiful work!!!
Hugs, Dena

vena7 said...

Bajeczne prace- podziwiam tak zdolne dłonie..Brawa..Pozdrawiam

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodie! Congrats on your new GDT assignment. I think these creations you made using FWAB products are just lovely as all the work you do is beautiful. Your newest card is so pretty too, love the sweet papers and your coloring is perfection. Take care, hugs, Angela

Cami said...

CONGRATS JODIE! You are the perfect person to join the FWAB DT! You use their product beautifully as shown in your many lovely projects! I love this new stamping Tilda card and the pencil holder with the flying Tilda. The papers are all so beautiful and I love all the pink bows and flowers! Have a wonderful week, Jodie!
Hugs,
Cami

lucypatrick said...

Awww, thanks Jodie for the lovely compliments on our products, we were so delighted you accepted a guest designer spot, I love seeing your creations. XOX Lucy

Liz Weber said...

Congrats on the guest dt Jodie, your work is amazing. I love how you have used the FWAB. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

Sonia said...

Jodie congrats!!!!
All your works are amazing :)
Hugs ,
Sonia

Related Posts with Thumbnails