Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deep Ocean Challenge - Song Inspiration

Hello Everyone,


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We had beautiful sunny days, but today has turned cold and windy. I hope our winter does not come too soon.


Alberto from Deep Ocean Challenge asked me to be a Guest Design Team member this week, thanks Alberto.


If you haven't joined them before, they are biweekly, starting on a Tuesday finishing on a Monday.


  I have created my card on the song “Everything's Magic by the Angels”.  I hope you will join in on the fun, pop on over to see all the fabulous creations Design Team have to inspire you.

I have something a little different from my usual adorable Magnolia Stamps, this time I have used Fairy Kira from Tickled Pink Stamps. I fell in love with her when I was a DT for TPS, she is one of my all time faves and I thought she would be perfect for this challenge and song choice.

Image Stamp - Fairy Kira - Tickled Pink Stamps
Text -  Stampers Anonymous - Good Thoughts
Paper - Magnolia
Flowers - handmade and WOC
Spellbinder Die inked with Distress Inks
Coloured with Copic Markers


6 comments:

Cami said...

Hellooooo Jodie! OMGoodness, this card is soooo pretty...love this lavender shade and this super skinny image...how do you color something like this?! Anyways, your layout, the papers, the embellies all make this a gorgeous card. I just love your style. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Cami

Sonia said...

Just wonderful!
The image is gorgeous :)
I love the colours and the papers you used.
Hugs,
Sonia

phamil said...

I just found your work from the FWAB blog, and oh my gosh, your work is truly amazing! I love your floral work and just everything is perfections! I'm so glad I've found your blog!!! So inspiring!!!

BA said...

hi jodi
this is amazing!!!
xoxox BA

Kellie said...

Wow Jodie was just doing a little bit of quick blog hopping and thought I would come and check out what you have been up to and while this was some time ago it doesn't stop it from being absolutely AMAZING! xx

Patricia Garcia said...

She is beautiful and you have colored her perfect!

HUgs,
Patricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails