Saturday, April 7, 2012

TOMIC Challenge 44 - Some Bunny Loves You


Happy Easter Everyone,

I am taking time out this long weekend to catch up with family & friends. I know I'll be eating way too much chocolate, I've been taste testing them for days, I'd hate to pass on any that were not perfect to my family & friends bahahahahaha.
I hope whatever you have planned, you all have a wonderful Easter.


It's time for another TOMIC Challenge
The Official Magnolia Inspirations Challenge (TOMIC)

Challenge 44 - Bunny + sketch by Liza + inspiration picture
We want you to use a bunny somewhere on your card (can be a charm, printed paper, stamp, die, etc...), get inspired by this easter picture and use the marvellous sketch by Liza. We also want you to get inspired by the picture (colors, theme, etc...):

I hope you will join us this week, I can't wait to see what you come up with.

I have coloured up one of my favourite Easter images, she is from an older collection, I just couldn't resist, she is perfect for baby cards & gifts too.

Magnolia Stamps -Tilda Hugging Bunny - Easter Collection 2009 
Happy Easter (Text) - Butterfly Dreams Collection,
Paper , Doohickey and Pink Flowers - Magnolia.
Colouring - Copic Markers

8 comments:

Anneli said...

How wonderful cards, the stamp is so cute :)

hug Anneli

Janie Printz said...

Jodie this little card is just too darn sweet. Love the little bunny with Miss Tilda & your coloring of them is just amazing. Also LOVE that sheer dotted ribbon & have looked for it everywhere. Would you mind telling me where I might find some ... None of the places I shop at seems to carry it. I NEED to get some ....
Hugs, Janie

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Jodie!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Jodie!
I love this image of Tilda hugging Bunny. Your coloring is lovely and I love your design with all the flowers and pearls.
I hope you had a lovely Easter.
Hugs Maz

Only By His Grace said...

OMG!!! Jody I just had a look at your past posts. They are awesome. I have missed so many of your creations. I have put you on my side bar so I don't miss anymore.
Hugs Maz

Cami said...

Hi Jodie! What a delightfully sweet and lovely card! Love the pink and gray color combo, and this sweetie Tilda kissing her bunny! Your creations are always something I look forward to! The floral arrangement, pearls, pretty pink bow and butterfly are just he perfect embellies! Have a lovely week!

Hugs,
Cami

Dena said...

This is why I LOVE coming to your blog!!! WOW! Your cards are all soooo pretty. I love how you color the hair with the highlight. I may have to study that some more and figure it out, LOVE IT!!!!! Gorgeous details too Jodie!!!
Hugs, Dena

Patricia Garcia said...

How lovely this is...Beautiful colors and lovely flowers, love the flat pearl gems too!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Related Posts with Thumbnails