Monday, May 17, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Hello Stampers & Happy Monday to you all,

I wanted to thank each & everyone of you for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving the most wonderful comments. 361 entries, wow, I am overwhelmed. I have decided to add a consolation prize due to the number of entries. I just wish I could have something for each of you, but that's not possible but I will have random draws from time to time for my existing followers, so if you missed out this time it may be next time.
and the winner is..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kate F (Farm Girl) is # 309.
.
.
.
.
.
and the consolation prize winner is

Debbi (Diamond Grove)

Congratulations Kate & Debbi, please contact me via email at turner.jodie@gmail.com with your name and mailing addie. If I don't hear from the winners by Monday (24th) I will re-draw.

Thanks again and keep a lookout for random candy draws for existing followers, have a wonderful week.

9 comments:

vena7 said...

Brawo dla zwycięzcy .żal ze to nie ja ..hihi.Pozdrawiam serdecznie .wszystkiego dobrego.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kate & Debbi! Wow, you're really lucky :) Enjoy each "calory" of your candy hehehehe...
Hugs from Switzerland,
Angie Baechi

DonnaMundinger said...

congrats ladies! Enjoy your yummy candy! xxD

ThePurplePlace said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations to both the lucky winners!

ENJOY your wonderful goodies!

Happy Crafting!!
Lisa

Farm Girl said...

I just emailed you Jodie! I'm still crying with joy!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Maris said...

congrats for the ladies xx

Debbi said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited! :-)
I just e-mailed my addy.
*smiles*
debbi

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats ladies!! Enjoy!

Debbie Stip said...

ladies, congratzzz! And Jodie, thank you so much for the chance!
xxDebbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails