Monday, May 10, 2010

Copic Certification in Australia

Me & Marianne, looks like Marianne is still a little jet lagged
I'm a little late posting my exciting news, last Thursday I was one of the lucky one's to take part in the very first Copic Certification Course in Australia with the Copic gurus of the world, Marianne Walker & Lori Craig. XPress GraphX - Copic Australia flew the girls all the way from the USA to run two Certification training sessions, one in Sydney on May 6 and the other in Melbourne May 8. They are only here for a very short time, and will be training our very own Debra James as a Regional Trainer for Western Australia & some other Ladies for other parts of Australia to run all future Certification Training in Australia.

Marianne Walker (I Like Markers), Jonny (XPress GraphX) and Lori Craig (Splitcoast Stampers) 

The other highlight of my day was to meet the gorgeous Kylie a fellow Design Team member for Tickled Pink Stamps, her creations are amazing and Sammi from Mad for Markers, a Copic on-line store,  in person today! Thanks Kylie and Sammi, you made my day so much fun and even more special.

I thought I would share a few photos of the day, apologies for the quality & I certainly wasn't looking my best with only 4 hours sleep, it was a huge day after my early start getting up 4.30am , but anyways the photos are a bit fun.

Sammi, Kylie & Me

Sammi attempting to airbrush Kylie

 Marianne, why not colour your hair with Copics!!!!!!!!!

and here Marianne is colouring her hair a nice shade of hot pink

Marianne is so talented, a little crazy, which made for a very fun day.

16 comments:

Ardilla said...

Wow!
Congratulations!
It´s nice to have this kind of people in your country.
Thanks for sharing your good news :)

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

wow!! congrats!!! where is Debra???? OK WE NEED FREEBIE LESSONS JODIE LOL!!! I need to go get lessons seriously.When would those ladies be coming back to the states?? I'm gonna have to hunt them down.Ruby♥

Tracey Feeger said...

Big congrats Jodie. Love you work already but this must be a huge bonus for you (and me hehehe).
mwah
Trace

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Congrats....Your work is already amazing...can't wait to see you top what you are already doing.

Calypso

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations Jodie, looks like you guys certainly had some fun, take careX:)

Esther said...

Congratulations,well done.
I liked your cards already.
Now they will be even more beautiful then before.haha

x Esther

Kylie said...

YEA US! Hehhehe. Your photos are fantastic :) Mine were dodgy :( It was LOVELY meeting you too - to anyone reading this comment - Jodie really IS as sweet and gorgeous as she seems and I was also lucky enough to see one of her cards in real life - OMG!! She is sooo super talented! And her colouring is AMAZING.
Big hugs to you Jodie!
Love Kylie

Sharon said...

Wow Jodie, your cards are already stunning! Can't wait for your next creation.

Sharon x

Debbie Pamment said...

As if YOU needed a colouring class!!!! But it looks like you had an AMAZING time and got to meet some sweet gals! Lucky you - am only a "little" jealous - LOL
xXx

vena7 said...

Bardzo wesołe spotkanie .Pozdrawiam .Monika

dolcreations said...

Congrats on your copic class! It sure looks like you had tons of fun!

Barb Hardeman said...

Wooohoooo! So happy for you accomplishing this milestone! You really didn't need to take the class, you're already fabulous and use the marker's so wonderfully! You go girl!

Norma said...

I'm with Debbie and Barb. I don't think you needed any lesson at all (shouldn't you be teaching them instead...hmmm?). Anyway congrats on the certification. Looks like you had lots of fun. Can't wait to see what you will come out with next. I'm sure your work will me more amazing than ever.

Hugs.
Norma.

DonnaMundinger said...

A huge congrats, Jodie! I'm sooo jealous! I would LOVe to take one of those classes. xxD

stephanne said...

Wonder what a colouring genious like yourself picked up in a class? Can't wait to see those new skills put to work!! From the looks of the photos you all had a great time :) Congrats to you, you beautiful thing you!!

terry said...

Looks like FUN, girl!! ~Terry Y.

Related Posts with Thumbnails