Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lolita DT Challenge


Hello Stampers, Happy Saturday,

Kellie set us DT's a challenge to use one of the gorgeous Tickled Pink Stamps new Lil Lolita's and I chose the sassy Miss Willow. The challenge was to use Pink, black, brown & cream/white. (silly me thought I had to use brown & black, but it is brown OR black. (I struggled trying to incorporate both colours and then decided to colour her hair brown) (also the photo shows the sentiment a little crooked but it's not IRL, I need to retake the photo in daylight for better lighting)

I decided to make an Easel card just for a change bahahahha (I was inspired by this beautiful card by our very own Debbie). The black patterned acetate is from the Kristy's new Delicious Papercrafting online store. Love it, you can get so many looks just by laying it over different coloured papers. Some of the flowers & the sweet friends charm are from Tickled Pink Stamps. Kellie has a great range of charms (more on the way), gorgeous lace & flowers and not forgetting Lil Lolita's have arrived instore & on sale, woohoo.

Want to join in on all the fun and win some amazing prizes, then stop by Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge Blog to find out how.

Tickled Pink Stamps is also sponsoring The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge this week and the challenge is to use "Burton Elements" - black flowers and skulls.

I've seen a few voodoo dolls floating around, I think one may have my name on it,  I have been so sick this week with the flu, that time of the year I guess. Anyways, hope you will stop by and see all the amazing creations from my fellow DT's here.

I may not have my Magnolia Down Under Challenges card ready in time but I will post it through the week. Make sure you don't miss all the gorgeous cards the MDUC girls have created this week. All I can say is WOW.

I wanted to thank Renkata for giving me the Sunshine Award, it was so kind and really made my day. I hope you will all stop by and see Renkata's beautiful blog, she has so many gorgeous creations. I would like to pass this on to all my blogging friends as a big thank you and because you all brighten my every day. Have a great week.

24 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh wow Jodie! This is gorgeous! I love all of the pink and your easel card is inspiring. I might have to have a try at this myself :) Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend,
Kylie
xx

Maris said...

Hi Jodie, love your new card, i always love a easel card xx

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

WHOOO HOOO!!! THIS IS SO GORGEOUS BABY GIRL!!! LOL!!!! YOU ARE IF NOT BETTER THE QUEEN OF EASEL CARDS!!! I swear!!! Your colouring is gorgeous and well coordinated with the paper.Hiya girl!!RubyM:)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oooh WOW Stunning Jodie!!! Im going to be ordering more of that acetate in soon, Im loving it too.
Kristy xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh how precious Jodie! those Little Lolitas are just too cute and your card is fabulous! I promise my only voodoo doll is named Martha. Hope you feel better soon! xxD

cats whiskers said...

Ohhhh this is just fabby dear I love the colour scheme and as usual your colouring of the great image is just awesome, have a lovely weekend
Hugs Jacqui xx

JAN said...

WOW your card is sooo perfect any emo or girlie goth would adore and treasure this yyou have fitted your design so well around your lolita image..beautiful and stylish

Angela said...

Oh Jodie, this looks great!!! I love teh acetate and the flowers things whatever it is that your image is attached to!! LOVE IT!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Sue said...

Hey, if it's not broken, don't fix it. Love your easel cards and this one is no exception. Loving seeing this same image done by all of you gals and all so different. Beautiful ribbon.

Hugs
Sue

Jane said...

WOW! stunning card Jodie! amazing colouring and details!! is that a die cut around your oval?? it's gorgeous!! hugs, Jane xxx

Cami said...

Hi Jodie! Love your new card in pink and black! That pansy border is gorgeous and of course, your coloring is fab as always! The pink striped bow is striking and just adds the right amount of pizazz. Well, I love all your creations! Hugs, Cami

Debbie Pamment said...

OMWord - if you can create something THIS fabulous when you're sick - there's no hope for us mere mortals! AWESOME job Jodie - and thanx for the "inspired by" - you took it to the next level!
xXx

Bec said...

WOW Jodie.. this is stunning.. I just love all your detail.. Bec xx

stephanne said...

This is beautiful Jodie, love the shape around the image and your fabulous colouring!! I wasn't sure about the challenge either, I gave lylah/lilah? black hair just to be safe, lol!! I hope you are feeling better soon love.

Jennibee's Cardspot said...

Love this card Jodie, looks like someone looking into a vintage mirror with that blac acetate, what a wonderful concept
Love Jenni

Kellie said...

I do hope you are feeling better soon hun nothing worse than being sick :( Sending you BIG get well hugs. Now your card is absolutely AMAZING I love everything about it and Willow looks gorgeous!
Hugs Pink Lady xx

Annette Bowes said...

Another stunning creation Jodie, your colouring is amazing, you bring the image to life, love the pansy punch border (on my wishlist). Hope you are soon feeling much better (certainly hasn't affected your creativity skills. Take careX:)

Janiel/ janny said...

Jodie! This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I love the pink and black!!!!! VERY VERY CUTE!!!!
hope all is well for you.
happy week..Janiel

Eulanda said...

Wow I love this!! The lace around your image is so perfect! I am happy to tell you I'm now a Burtonesque Doll!! Woo hoo! So excited, I just had to share!

Mary Lou said...

Oh my Jodie~~great card!! Just love your coloring esp. Miss B's eyes:) Congrats on your sunshine award--very deserving hun!!
Blessings

Jodi said...

Gorgeous coloring Jodie! I love this sweet and cute image, and of course that she is colored in pink!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nina I. said...

WOW!!!! Your work is stunning!!!! Your coloring is amazing;-)))

I just had to follow your blog;-)
Hugs, Nina

Barb Hardeman said...

Hi Jodie. It looks like you're having way too much fun with these images! How fun this card is, stunning really and your black accents and flowers are fabulous!
Hugs,
Barb

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty flower border frame for this easel front and the image is so cute. Gorgeous card!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Related Posts with Thumbnails